Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System is promoted to be the # 1 acne therapy kit advised by skin doctors. Neutrogena belongs to the Johnson & &(******************************************************************* )family of products and was recognized way back in 1930 as the Natone Company, maker of specialized cosmetics.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Neutrogena Complete Acne TherapySystem
- Acne treatment system, containing one 5.1-ounce bottle of salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser; one 1.7-ounce bottle of SPF-15 lotion; and one 1.4-ounce bottle of benzoyl peroxide lotion (8.2 total ounces)
- Everything you need to help stop the acne cycle and get consistently clear skin; breakthrough combination of therapies treats acne-prone skin while reducing redness and irritation
- Contains the dermatologist's choice of acne medicines without a prescription, including salicylic acid and microfine beads to exfoliate pore clogging skin cells and a proprietary botanical complex to calm skin
- Benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts while helping to prevent future breakouts; works day and night for continuous acne control
- Made in the U.S.A
- 4.2-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Exfoliating Daily Facial Scrub with a powerful 2% salicylic acid medication to help treat acne for clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Ideal for acne prone skin care, the versatile exfoliating acne face scrub treats past, present, and future acne breakouts and helps keep it under control for consistently clearer skin
- Creamy formula contains gentle exfoliators help reduce roughness and remove dead skin to help smooth and fade the look of past acne marks
- This exfoliating cleanser contains maximum-strength salicylic acid acne medication to help clear present breakouts and fight future budding acne before it emerges
- All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Face Scrub is formulated with powerful ingredients that work together to clear up the three phases of a breakout, without over-drying the skin
- 2-ounces of Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM - Treatment with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide works all day to help eliminate stubborn acne breakouts and redness
- With a vanishing formula, this daytime acne face treatment reduces size and redness of acne in just hours with a dermatologist-recommended approach. The oil-free treatment is suitable for daily use on full face, not just breakouts
- The clinically proven formula contains 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide, a powerful acne medication and recommended first line of treatment by dermatologists that penetrates deep into pores to help kill acne-causing bacteria at the source
- Free of parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes & fragrances, this acne skincare treatment is part of a dermatologist-recommended regimen for clear skin. For best results, use this acne treatment with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment with Retinol
- Our recommended skincare regimen for stubborn acne & post-acne marks, when used together, the retinol in the PM formula helps release pore-clogging dead skin cells, giving benzoyl peroxide a clear path to effectively target acne-causing bacteria
Alternative Product Link:if you do not find Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System in the abovelist
We found these products are better alternative or associated to Neutrogena Complete Acne TherapySystem
Last update on 2022-03-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThis Acne Therapy System is promoted as having the ability to control acne if utilized routinely and regularly. It is commonly readily available at lots of sellers, both online andoff
For circumstances, you might buy this product at brick and mortar shops such as CVS, Walgreen’s, Target, and lots of others. Online, it is quickly found on Amazon, Drugstore.com and lots of other ecommerce sites.
Prior to you buy this product, you might would like to know what ingredients it contains, along with other essentialinformation Here is a list of the main active ingredients found in this Neutrogena product utilized to control acne:.
Salicylic Acid— created to unblock your pores and to treat blackheads, pimples and whiteheads.
Benzoyl Peroxide— damages the germs that triggers acne, treats active acne break outs and is valuable in avoiding future flare-ups.
Oil-Free SPF 15 Lotion— Including 7.5% Octinoxate and 2.94% Zinc Oxide, both sun blocks, this lotion is made to calm skin surface area while avoiding damage from the sun’s UV rays.
Utilizing the 2 leading medications revealed above— Benzyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid–that can be acquired over the counter, Neutrogena’s System states it begins working within 4 days to substantially enhance acne breakouts, redness, inflammation and blackheads.
The system comes with 3 products:
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Cleanser– 5.1 fluid ounces
- SPF 15 Lotion– 1.7 fluid ounces
- Benzyl Peroxide Acne Medicine Lotion– 1.4 fluid ounces
This is a 2 months supply. The typical rate of this acne system is $20, although you may luck up and participate a voucher promo, which would conserve you a few dollars.
There are significantly more happy users of this system than there are dissatisfied users. In general, the evaluations are mainly in between 4 and 5 stars on a score scale of 1-5 with one star being the least expensive and 5 the greatest.
For the most part, people who have actually acquired and utilized the system appear pleased with it. Naturally, the results differ from user to user. We’re all various, and this includes our skin. Someone’s skin might be more sensitive than yours and vice versa.
Still, the evaluations are primarily favorable and the basic agreement is that this product does operate at managing acne, and assisting with acne scars.
Pros and Cons
The pros are that this Acne Therapy is fairly economical, appears effective at dealing with mild acne, is readily available without a doctor’s prescription and does not trigger any frightening negative effects.
The cons are that it most likely isn’t going to help you if you have a more severe form of acne, some users experience skin dryness while utilizing it, the acne control lotion tends to run out prior to the rest of the kit, and it does not constantly control blackheads.
When all is stated and done, the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System looks like an excellent bet at a sensible rate for those suffering from mild acne. Most of customers feel that this is an excellent product that does what it states it will do … help clean up acne.
It is reported to begin working rapidly, too, which is a point in its favour. Being easy to find is another plus, considering that you can quickly select it up at a regional shop or order it online.
If you have mild to moderate acne breakouts, this product might be a great alternative to seeing a skin specialist for a prescription medication. If, on the other hand, your acne is severe, you may be well recommended to bypass this product and look for professional help.
Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System is promoted to be the # 1 acne therapy kit advised by skin doctors. Neutrogena belongs to the Johnson & & Johnson family of products and was recognized way back in 1930 as the Natone Company, maker of specialized cosmetics.
Last update on 2022-03-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API