Meladerm is a skin lightening that inhibits the formation of melanin, the natural pigment that gives skin its colour. It really works for red marks and red spots.
You can use Meladerm for three months to reduce sun damage completely. So, if you suffer from brown or red marks on your face, neck and chest caused by acne, Meladerm can help to improve your skin.
Compare Meladerm For Acne Scars With The Top Products
There isn’t one of us who doesn’t wish to have the beautiful, flawless skin we were born with, but over time our dermis is negatively affected by external forces, compounded by the inability to regenerate healthy, new cells the way it used to. As a result, freckles emerge from sun exposure, scars from acne or accidents, and pigmentation from our natural aging process.
To combat this problem, scientists and dermatologists were able to develop several types of skin lightening creams, which were extremely effective in reducing the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
The only problem was that many of these products contained ingredients like hydroquinone, mercury, steroids and parabens, which are known to cause health problems and raised questions about their safety.
Is Meladerm A Good Product For Acne Scars?
No! A real acne scar is permanent skin damage! Before deciding on an acne scar treatment, consult a board certified doctor to determine what’s best for your specific situation and set realistic expectations for what you can achieve. In many cases, acne scars cannot be completely removed, only improved.
Are The Ingredients Safe?
Yes! Meladerm never uses any of the harmful ingredients found in other lightening products that have caused concern among dermatologists and medical professionals in recent years.
That means you won’t find any hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or parabens! It’s made from substances that grow naturally in the environment, like Mulberry, Liquorice and Bearberry, containing the highest concentrations of these amazing skin-lightening ingredients tolerated.
In addition to lightening ingredients, it also contains ingredients to treat puffy eyes and dark circles, and fine lines and wrinkles. It’s like getting three powerful creams in one!
Unlike other lightening products, it has no negative side effects and none of its ingredients are classified as carcinogens.
Ingredients For Treating Dark Spots, Freckles, And Scars
- Alpha Arbutin – This is an extract from the Bearberry plant proven to lighten.
- Tego Cosmo C – a natural amino acid which has been shown to improve tone and clarity.
- Gigawhite – a derivative of several Swiss alpine plants, shown to have a significant brightening effect.
- Kojic Acid – derived from fermenting rice, Kojic acid is known to inhibit the production of melanin.
- Liquorice extract – an extract from the liquorice plant, also exhibiting brightening effects.
- Niacinamide – also known as Vitamin B3, an effective lightening compound which also works to reduce acne.
- Mulberry – extracted from the mulberry root, this is also known to inhibit the production of melanin.
- Glycolic Acid – It is widely-used exfoliant which promotes brightening of tone.
- Lactic acid – It is another product known for its exfoliating and brightening qualities.
- Lemon Juice Extract – a natural bleaching ingredient which contains Vitamin C, a known antioxidant.
- Emblica Extract –a plant extract known for its lightening and antioxidant properties.
How Does It Work Against Acne Scars?
Meladerm ingredients inhibit your body’s production of melanin and melanosomes, which are more active in areas where dark spots occur. It works by targeting areas of scarring and hyper pigmentation that occur in the epidermal (upper) areas of the skin.
Online reviews from individuals show that most users typically see results within two weeks, with complete results in two to three months time. However, results depend on the amount of hyper pigmentation and severity of the acne scars. The manufacturers are so confident that everyone will see an improvement in skin tone that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee!
Meladerm reviews from people who’ve used it regularly say they’ve experienced permanent results. However, individuals with deeper hyper pigmentation and older scars from acne may need to reapply the cream periodically. Individuals are also recommended to avoid sun exposure, which is well known to cause the emergence of freckles and dark spots.
Why Meladerm Is Better
With none of the harmful side effects associated with other of the best acne scar treatments and skin lightening products, and Meladerm reviews that confirm it is an effective acne scar cream and skin lightening product which can treat all kinds of hyper pigmentation and get rid of all types of acne scars, Meladerm beats its competition hands down.
At a cost of approximately eighty-three cents a day, it is also a better deal as well. There’s no excuse for putting up with those unsightly dark spots any longer or for trying any other product.
When it comes to reducing dark spots and acne scars, or for those matter scars of any type, choose Meladerm!