Laser light effectively removes stretch marks. The light laser removal for stretch marks breaks up the pigment in the stretch marks helping them to blend in with surrounding skin. Lasers also improve collagen levels and aid in cell regeneration helping your skin to look smoother and younger.
Generally, a series of laser treatments are required in order to achieve desired results. These medical treatments, however, all have downtime and can cause your skin to be raw and very sensitive for several days.
The procedures as well as the creams can also be quite expensive as creams are often sold for more than a hundred dollars and medical stretch mark removal methods can cost hundreds of dollars per session where multiple sessions are needed.
The natural stretch mark removal method however, is the treatment of choice because of my very sensitive skin. You can also fade those them by toning your skin. Stretch marks are less visible on areas of your body that are in shape and contain little cellulite. Rub a cream with tretinoin on your really bad stretch marks.
Rub vitamin E on your skin. Puncture a vitamin E capsule and distribute the contents onto your skin. Vitamin E is highly nourishing to skin. With regular use, it can fortify skin against scarring.
7 Use Scar Treatment Cream At The First Sign Of Stretch Marks – Home Products For Stretch Marks.
1. You can help speed up this process and improve your skin’s health and appearance through treatments like exfoliation.
2. There are a number of ingredients that can be used in order to remove striate.
3. If men body build it is highly recommended that they employ some kind of preventative treatment to avoid permanent scars occurring.
4. Clean your body again at night and follow up by exfoliating it with a scrub that contains natural fruit enzymes like papaya or pineapple.
5. According to the Mayo Clinic tretinoin cream helps rebuild collagen in the skin and may make stretch marks less noticeable.
6. So, it’s a good type of therapy to begin directly after your pregnancy.
7. Know that you must apply such creams twice daily for at least 6 weeks before you see results.
For others, it is believed to reduce stretch marks but there are no scientific studies supporting this claim. Such creams are available over the counter at pharmacies and drugstores. They work best on new scars; so, use immediately.