Looking for best scar repair gel? Check these top products from scar category.
Recommendation No. 1
Aroamas Scar Advanced Scar Gel - Medical-Grade Silicone Scar Gel for Surgical Scars, for Face, Scar gel with silicone for Keloids, C-Section, Cosmetic Procedures, Burns, Injuries - 45g
- [MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE] - Our scar gel contains silicone, a pharmacist recommended scar therapy ingredient. You can now effectively soften and flatten surgical scars including c-section, cosmetic procedures, traumas as well as burns and injuries.
- [IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF SCARS] - Scars can make one feel self-conscious and embarrassed. With this powerful formula, you can finally have your scarred skin return to normal and regain your confidence.
- [FOR OLD & NEW SCARS] - This silicone scar gel formula works powerfully to penetrate deeply into the skin and restore your skin for both old and new scars. In just 8 weeks you can see your skin restored from new scars, while old scars take 3-6 months.
- [NATURAL & GENTLE] - Use this for all skin types, even if you have sensitive skin. The formula was created with natural ingredients so it is gentle on the skin and does not burn or sting.
- [SOFTEN OLD AND NEW SCARS] - Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
Recommendation No. 2
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel 1x Daily Reduces The Appearance Of Old New Scars #1 Doctor Pharmacist Recommended Brand for Scars 1.76oz, Clear, 50 grams
- EFFECTIVE SCAR TREATMENT, with Cepalin botanical extract, for old and new scars caused by: Acne, Burns, Injury, Surgery.
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to visibly reduce the overall appearance of scars.
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to help: Lock in Moisture. Collagen Formation and Cell Renewal.
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma is the #1 Recommended Brand of Scar Treatments among Doctors, Pharmacists, Pediatricians, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, March 2021)
Recommendation No. 3
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel - 1x Daily: Use less, save more - Reduces the Appearance of Old & New Scars - #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand for Scars - 0.7 ounce, 0.7 Ounce
- Clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, color, and texture of scars
- The ONLY 1x daily topical gel making it one of the most cost effective products available
- Works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries
- From Mederma – the #1 Scar Care brand
Recommendation No. 4
Tattoo Scar Repair Gel, 50Pcs Microblading Aftercare Ointment Vitamin A&D Anti-Inflammatory Anti Scar Tattoo Aftercare Cream for Makeup Microblading and Tattoo Healing Art Tattoo Supplies
- Package Includes: The tattoo healing ointment comes in 50 individual packets of 5g each, more hygienic and easy to carry, which will allow you to always have your tattooing ointment with you, without having to carry bulky tattoo aftercare cream.
- High Quality: This scar repair cream contains natural Vitamin A and Vitamin D as well as potent skin-soothing herbal ingredients, which can effective prevent scarring and nourish your skin. Refine the ointment from the thyme hibiscus, celery, snokeweed, licorice and licorice, which is safe, non-toxic and harmless without side effects.
- Promotes Skin Healing: Vitamin A and D ointment can provide moisture to help return the skin to a healthy state and prevent the formation of melanin and scarring. The anti-inflammatory properties will help your tattoo heal faster and prevent dryness and itchiness.
- Widely Used: Vitamins A&D tattoo ointment can effectively moisturizing and calming your skin, help your tattoo heal faster. It can also be used for minor burns, diaper rash, nipple care and dry skin.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee：Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about tattoo aftercare ointment. All issues will be solved within 24 hours. Customers' satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
Recommendation No. 5
Scar Remover Gel for Scars from C-Section, Stretch Marks, Acne, Surgery, Effective for both Old and New Scars
- #1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient for Scar Removal - Scar Gel is a powerful scar-fighting solution made with 100% medical-grade silicone trusted by physicians, dermatologists, and burn centers worldwide.
- Smoother, Softer, Normalized Skin - Our professional formula is designed to effectively flatten and minimize the look of scars while repairing the skin to prevent abnormal scarring. It also diminishes redness and relieves itchiness and discomfort.
- For All Ages & Skin Types - The odorless, colorless, and self-drying formula is ideal for use on any part of the face and body, even hard to treat and exposed areas. The scar gel is appropriate for use on children and those with sensitive skin.
Recommendation No. 6
Physician Formulated Silicone Scar Gel - Advanced Crosspolymer Medical Grade Scar Cream for Face, Body, Surgery, C Section, Burn, Keloids & Hypertrophic Scars by Makers of HealFast Surgery Recovery
- MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE SCAR GEL | From the Makers of the Industry-leading HealFast Surgery Recovery Formulas & Trusted by Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Burn experts nationwide for all ages & skin types.
- ADVANCED CROSSPOLYMER SILICONE SCAR GEL | #1 RECOMMENDED INGREDIENT by US Physicians surveyed* for scar reduction from surgery, injury, acne, C-Section, pregnancy, and more.
- PHYSICIAN-MADE SURGERY-GRADE SCAR GEL | CONTAINS ONLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS to support new & old scar removal and skin repair. No additives, placebo or harmful ingredients.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE | Scars from surgery, burns, cosmetic procedures, mole removal, c section, injuries, acne scar removal, as a healing ointment, pregnancy lotion, burn scar cream, and to reduce abnormal scarring & scar discoloration.
- FOR BEST RESULTS | Use scar gel for surgical scars or as part of an acne scar treatment plan with the HealFast Surgery & Injury Recovery Supplement to create the ultimate scar treatment regimen.
Recommendation No. 7
Scar Gel silicone scar gel from C-Section, Stretch Marks, Acne, Surgery, Effective for both Old and New Scars
- 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗚𝗲𝗹- MURASAKI BEAUTY is an advanced silicone treatment, clinically shown to flatten the scars' appearance. It helps with most scar types caused by flatten, smooth, and mitigate injuries caused by surgery, c-section, wounds, burns, acne, stretch marks, and cosmetic procedures.
- 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥-𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 - Made of premium silicone, scar gel help reduce scars size and raised areas within Reduce scar size in New Scars: 8 weeks, Old Scars: 3-6 months. Silicone improves the color and texture of scars, making skin smooth and soft.
- 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 & 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 - Our scar gel, we strive to help bring back confidence and skin's initial beauty. Compared with expensive cosmetology services, our method is safer and more effective due to high-quality manufacture and dermatologists developed formula.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 & 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 - The gel added to any uneven skin or scar surface, the face, moving parts and the size of the scar. The tube provides enough gel to be used 2-3 times a day for more than 60 days.
- Our professional formula is designed to effectively flatten and minimize the look of scars while repairing the skin to prevent abnormal scarring. It also diminishes redness and relieves itchiness and discomfort. Natural Yet Powerful for Old & New Scars.
Recommendation No. 8
Scarguard Scar Treatment - Use For New & Old Scars - With Silicone & Vitamin E - 0.5 oz
- REDUCES SCAR FORMATION AFTER SURGERY OR STITCHES - Once the injury has closed, start Scarguard to control scarring. Proven in independent studies to reduce scar formation as much as 75%.
- AFTER INJURIES HEAL, TAKE CONTROL - SHRINK OLD RAISED SCARS OR NEWLY FORMING SCARS - Apply twice daily after wound closes to help avoid unsightly scarring or shrink old scars.
- DISAPPEARING NANOPATCH PATENTED TECHNOLOGY - Scarguard Repair Liquid brushes on and immediately dries to an invisible nanopatch, delivering real medicine in a micro-thin silicone film. Proven to work in multiple independent published studies.
- USED BY PLASTIC SURGEONS AND DERMATOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE - These specialists know that Scarguard makes their work look better. This treatment is dispensed after surgery or injury in doctors' offices worldwide!
Recommendation No. 9
ScarAway Scar Diminishing Gel, 10 Gram
- SILICONE GEL SCAR TREATMENT: No need for surgical scar removal procedures; silicone is the most recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient by dermatologists and plastic surgeons (of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm)
- SCAR TREATMENT: Scar prevention and treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids resulting from surgeries, cosmetic procedures, mole removal, injuries, burns and much more; ScarAway Silicone Scar Gel can also be used as an acne scar treatment
- DAY AND NIGHT: ScarAway 100 Percent Medical-Grade Silicone Scar Gel is effective 24 hours a day with twice daily application; smooth, non-greasy and odorless, this scar treatment is suitable for use on kids or people with sensitive skin
- GENTLE ROLLER APPLICATOR: The convenient roller gently applies the scar gel to help soften, smooth and diminish the appearance of scars; when it comes to scar care, ScarAway is the solution for scars
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use as part of a complete scar treatment regimen, alternating overnight use with ScarAway Silicone Scar Sheets; recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days
Recommendation No. 10
Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel, 10 Gram
- WORKS ON OLD and NEW SCARS: Kelo-cote is a clinically-tested silicone scar gel that reduces the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, insect bites, cuts and scrapes. Reduces redness, softens and flattens raised scars
- EFFECTIVE SCAR PREVENTION: >80% of patients rated Kelo-cote's patented technology effectiveness as good/very good on a wide range of scars. Sepehrmanesh M, Komp Dermatologie 2006;1:30-32
- PATIENT PREFERRED: Kelo-cote is self-drying, colorless, odorless, silky smooth, non-greasy and water resistant. Once dry, can be worn under makeup. Suitable for kids and those with sensitive skin. Works to diminish the appearance of hypertrophic scars.
- AM | PM: Kelo-cote is effective 24 hours a day with twice daily application. Treatment duration will vary from person to person and from scar to scar. Individual results will vary. Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days.
- ADVANCED SILICONE TECHNOLOGY: Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel's unique blend of silicones cross-links & binds to skin to form a flexible, breathable layer that helps reduce redness, softens and flattens raised scars for a less noticeable appearance.
Last update on 2022-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API